£3599.00 | €4059.00
Early Booking Investment
£2299.00 + IVA *
(Saving you £1300.00)
€2599.00 + IVA *
(Saving you €1460.00)
* Plus Certification - £175.00 / €200.00
Valid until 30 June 2019
This unique NLP Practitioner course with three certifications combines Classic Code NLP, New Code NLP and Coaching over thirteen action packed days. This is the only course in the world where you can achieve certification as an NLP Practitioner, New Code NLP Practitioner and International Coach from NLP co-creator John Grinder.
At this special NLP Practitioner course you will learn how to use the most powerful tools from NLP to help yourself and others get more from life. The course emphasis is on coaching, so if you are looking for a course where you learn how to help others breakthrough challenges and be more successful, this course is right for you. Coaching exists in all areas of life, from parenting, business, education, health & fitness and financial management as well as professional coaching practices.
NLP is the original coaching model. The focus of NLP is creating contexts where clients access their own states of excellence which can be then transferred to everyday life. Over the last 15 years coaching has emerged as a global industry and NLP remains at the centre with top coaches utilising NLP skills in their practices.
The 'NLP Practitioner and International Coaching Certification' course is delivered over two consecutive modules. (See below)
Duration : 5 Days Led Exclusively by Michael Carroll
During these first five days, you will learn the core skills of NLP to give you a solid working base for Module II. The skills you will learn can be applied in all walks of life where communication excellence, peak performance, rapport, goal setting and personal change are invaluable assets.
Duration : 8 days plus 1 day certification
Led by John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll.
Coaching is one of the most exciting and rewarding applications of NLP. It also is one of the most prosperous with NLP trained coaches creating an abundant lifestyle for themselves, whilst stimulating change, creativity and choice for clients. If you are seeking a coaching based career, or you would like to incorporate coaching into your current activities, look no further as this module has all the qualities to propel you into something very exciting.
New Code NLP underpins this course incorporating models which provide rapid and lasting change. New Code NLP emerged in NLP in the post Grinder/Bandler years to provide a radical framework for a more efficient form of NLP that utilises high performance states in the change process. New Code NLP is constantly developing and you are assured of the latest coaching models.
A unique element to the International Coaching Certification is the specialist coaching models you will learn from John, Carmen and Michael who have developed these processes from their extensive experience in their own coaching practices. The Specialist Coaching Models integrate Classic and New Code NLP patterning and will give you a structure for coaching your clients that is different from anything out there in the coaching world.
The evaluation day takes place on the last day of the course, where participants will participate in a series of practical exercises to demonstrate their skill and competency on what was covered during the course.
- Classic Code NLP Practitioner
- New Code NLP Practitioner
- International NLP Coach (There will be post course tasks assigned to complete this certification)
For people to have a highly practical experience of learning how to be successful coaches using the latest core NLP patterns. After the course you will be able to use NLP to coach others (and yourself) to achieve more personal success in life.
Module I : NLP Core Skills
- Easily achieve personal outcomes
- Intention and attention and focus with outcomes
- Setting the frame to direct attention in group and individual contexts
- Calibration of verbal and non-verbal behaviour
- Explicit mirroring to develop rapport
- Micro muscle mirroring for non-verbal influence and deeper levels of rapport
- Cross over mirroring - subtle out of conscious body and tone mirroring for influence and leading
- Leading and interaction
- Recognising and utilising perception of self, other and observer
- How to step back and evaluate performance and discover new choices
- Creating empathy and learnings
- The verbal and non-verbal components of visual, auditory and kinesthetic representational systems
- Overlapping systems to help others have more choice in how they perceive the world
- Reading non-verbal accessing cues, including eye patterns, tonal and body language shifts
Module II : International Coaching Certification with New Code NLP
- The building blocks of human experience and how we code different behaviours
- Utilising submodalities for increased clarity and focus
- Mapping submodalities for behavioural choice
- Classic anchoring formats for collapsing unresourceful states and stabilising new resourceful states
- Developing rapport with the conscious and unconscious mind
- Detecting, eliciting and utilising involuntary signals in self and others
- Introduction to New Code NLP philosophy and change models
- How to apply classic NLP with coaching
- Transforming classic code NLP to Coaching contexts
- Moving on from the pure left brain style of coaching using non linear formats to access the creative mind
- Responding systematically and non-verbally to build responsiveness in clients
- Utilising and manipulating natural anchors for natural lasting change
- Provocative language styles to stimulate active non-verbal responses and action
- Elicit specific information from the client as an integral part of the coaching experience
- Precision Model and Verbal Package to specify language and set direction
- Metaphors to stimulate the unconscious to assist the client with creative solutions
- Use NLP language models for precise and influential communication
- The use of multiple representational systems in language and non-verbal behaviour to pace the client, focus on outcome and orchestrate new options
- The New Code NLP distinction
- Accessing high performance states through New Code NLP formats
- Accessing states which obliterate attachment to historic unresourceful states
- Calibrating subtle almost undetectable unconscious signals to create choice in life
- Sanctuary pattern; what to do when a client accesses a state so quickly, that choice is lost or state creeps up slowly so the client does not detect it until choice is lost
- Recognising and working with the incompatible split between conscious and unconscious movements
- Representational System manipulation, working in different systems and recognising when a system with new choice is underused
- The use of focussing 'attention' to the client to stimulate congruent action
- Moving from outcome to intention to help clients get more from life
- The use of tasking to help the client set his/her own direction
- Doing what it takes within the ethical boundaries of the relationship of a coach
- Being clear about the boundaries
- The role of the Coach
- How to avoid client over-dependency
- Setting the original frame and how to frame the ongoing processes
- How to ensure your clients KNOW they are responsible for their own success
- Gaining clarity with evidence of success
- Understanding outcomes
- Setting up coaching interventions
- Testing the results through misdirection and provocation
- Testing congruency with the goal
- Measuring results through tasking
- How people create the perception of being stuck and breaking that stuck illusion
- Calibrating to static meta model patterns that direct attention and maintain the current reality and shifting to a different reality through linguistic challenges
- Interacting in the current metaphor of the client to create movement
- Provocation and non verbal coaching interactions
- Creating a space where choices can emerge using high performance states
- How to build an end result far greater than the original outcome
- The future, new behaviours choices and outcomes that are lasting
During the evaluation day you will demonstrate competency with the material you learned during the course. The following certificates will be awarded on completion of successful evaluation ...
- Classic Code NLP Practitioner
- New Code NLP Practitioner
- International NLP Coach (Post course tasks will be assigned to complete this certification)
- Life coaches who want to build NLP into their practices
- Business managers who want to move from a directive form of management to coach their teams to be more successful
- Teachers who recognise that coaching will help students develop more effectively than the old authoritative style of teaching
- Parents who want to support their children to grow and develop as well rounded people
- People who want to set up as coaches
- Therapists who want to build NLP coaching into their practices
- ANYONE - who is working with other people
John Grinder is the co-originator of NLP and one of the greatest thinkers of our lifetime. He has authored 14 books on complex subjects ranging from transformational grammar, family therapy and his creation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
NLP belongs to John Grinder, maybe not in the literal sense. If you studied the patterns of NLP which were originally developed in the 70's you will recognize the wisdom of John Grinder flows throughout the early work.
Carmen Bostic St. Clair
Carmen Bostic St Clair is the CEO and founder of Quantum Leap, the company Carmen and John conduct their corporate work through (http://www.quantum-leap.com).
Carmen has held senior political research posts in government administration. (The White House Committee of the Development of Small Business) and Business Advisory Council representative from California. At the point where she and John Grinder joined forces, she was the CEO of a holding company with 27 subsidiaries, ranging from plastic extrusions manufacturing through radio stations to commercial real estate development.
Michael Carroll is the only NLP Master Trainer in the world certified by NLP co-creator John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St Clair. He is the Founder and Course Director of the NLP Academy. Michael creates a collaborative learning environment where the interplay of conscious and unconscious learning processes fully harness the potential of each learner on a course.
He has a unique style using metaphor, humour, questioning, and elicitation of altered states. This makes a course with Michael a profound learning experience flowing into every outlet of your life. In the words of his clients he is a "training genius".